Selling at Auction
Auction is a fast and effective way of disposing of a property for the best possible price within a fixed timescale. Besley Hill’s Auction Department inspect all properties in conjunction with the local Besley Hill Estate Agency and provide full advice as to their value and suitability for a sale by Auction.
There are many types of property suitable for a sale by Auction and these include the following:
- Requiring modernisation/refurbishment.
- Investment property.
- Commercial property.
- Land (with or without planning permission).
- Deceased estate.
- Unmortgageable property.
- Unique or unusual property.
- Requiring a quick sale.
• Competitive bidding will achieve the best price for the property.
• Purchasers in a position to proceed immediately.
• Fast and effective with exchange of contracts on the fall of the hammer with completion normally 28 days later.
What Does Besley Hill Auction Department Offer:
- Full client and solicitor liaision.
- Honest and realistic pricing.
- Local advertising for a four week period leading up to the sale together with the local Estate Agency’s advertising.
- Extremely high quality brochure sent to an established and dedicated mailing list of builders, developers, investors also displayed throughout the network of Besley Hill Estate Agents.
- Specialist board (if required).
- Flexible viewing times with an experienced member of the local Estate Agency.
- Professional advice throughout with a thorough knowledge of Auction procedures and current legislations.